What should you do if you have a complaint?
If you have any complaints about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps.
- Contact us and tell us about your complaint.
- If your adviser has not satisfactorily resolved your complaint within 3 days, please contact our Complaint Resolutions team at the following address: Attn: Complaint Resolutions Manager, Vostro Private Wealth, 49 Cardigan Place, Albert Park VIC 3206
- Please mark the envelope “Notice of Complaint”.
- If the complaint can’t be resolved to your satisfaction, or you have not received a response within 45 days, you have the right to refer the matter to Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
They can be contacted on 1300 78 08 08, or you can write to them at:
- FASEA – Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority
- [email protected]
- PO Box A255, Sydney South NSW 1235